With so much good new music being released I couldn’t help but make this latest Dance Anthems megamix. I’ve struggled to find the room for some old classics because of the number of excellent new releases being signed off.
Kicking off is Katy Perry’s new track, Roar! This is really catchy and I can’t wait to play this at my next set. One Direction are also included with their hit The Best Song Ever.
I couldn’t leave out the awesome Lady Gaga with Applause which is definitely grower. For some reason, the rumours have it that she isn’t going to release her duet with Cher, The Greatest Thing, but as its soooo good, I’ve included it in this mix.
This could be one of the best Dance Anthems to date. I love it!
- Roar (Shahaf Moran Extended Mix) – Katy Perry
- All Night (Ultimix by Stacy Mier) – Icona Pop
- Best Song Ever (Ultimix by DJ Rix) – One Direction
- Exile (Freemasons Club Mix) – Hurts
- Love Insurance (Almighty 2004 Remix) – Obsession
- Big In Japan – Martin Solveig & Dragonette Ft Idoling
- Love Is Alive (Club Mix) – 7th Heaven ft Katherine Ellis
- Sweet Nothing – Calvin Harris Ft. Florence Welch
- Read All About It (Cahill Remix) – Professor Green Feat Emeli Sande
- Suit & Tie (A.R. Remix) – MC Boy
- Boyfriend (Wawa 12″ Club Mix) – Alphabeat
- American Girl (Ultimix by Mark Roberts) – Bonnie McKee
- Love Like This (7th Heaven Remix) – Aggro Santos
- I Need Your Love (R.P. Remix) – Sheldon
- Feel The Music (JRMX Extended Mix) – Sean Ensign Ft Tamara Wallace
- The Greatest Thing (Stopme Release-Me Mix) – Cher feat. Lady Gaga
- Stronger (Almighty Club Mix) – Sugababes
- Applause (Ultimix by Stacy Mier) – Lady Gaga