Dance Anthems is back! The usual plethora of high-octane riffs and upbeat, uptempo, uplifting remixers feature too! This is a fantastic weekend mix to keep your mood buoyant even if the weather outside the window isn’t as exciting.
A double whammy of Digital Dog feature. Old and new is the theme with Ellie Goulding’s synth heavy Goodness Gracious. As usual with Ellies tracks, her elegant vocals match perfectly to the house beats. Taylor Swift’s classic track Love Story, which was covered by Union J in the most beautiful way is one of my favourite tracks of all time – it doesn’t get old!
Moto Blanco have provided a seemingly out of character euro-esque mix of Marlon Roudette’s track, New Age. It’s really upbeat and very Almighty circa 2005.
A nice T-Dance style mix from Gareth Emery followed by some up-tempo tracks including an energetic a cover of Duran Duran’s Ordinary World.
In true Mr Blue Lips eurodance style, Tacata couldn’t be excluded. As well as being heavily Almighty led, this mix is one of my favourites.
- Touch Me – Funky Chicos
- Goodness Gracious (Digital Dog Club Mix) – Ellie Goulding
- Love Story (Digital Dog Remix) – Taylor Swift
- New Age (Moto Blanco Club Mix) – Marlon Roudette
- U – Gareth Emery ft Bo Bruce
- Alive (Greg Cerrone Remix) – Brass Knuckles feat. John Ryan
- Ordinary World (Rob Searle Club Mix) – Beth Sherburn
- Doctor’s Orders (Almighty 12″ Anthem Mix) – Jane McDonald
- Tacata – Tacabro
- So Big (Liam Keegan Remix) – Iyaz
- How Long (Almighty 12” Mix) – Linda Clifford
- What Do I Have To Do (Almighty 12” Mix) – Almighty Showgirls
- I’m Alive (Northernbeat Resurrection Mix) – Jo Jo Savage
- It’s All Coming Back To Me Now (Almighty Definitive Mix) – Natalie Browne
- Hey Now Now (7th Heaven Club Mix) – Cloud Room
- I Want To Know What Love Is (Almighty Mix) – Systematik