With creatures and ghouls filling the dance floor and those that couldn’t be bothered to make an effort, it really is ‘trick or treat’ with who you’ll end up kissing in the eerie smoke-filled room with its flattering lighting.
There’s no escaping Halloween, it’s everywhere and this year Mr Blue Lips is spinning the decks for Outdoor Lads Halloween weekend.
This mix-set is released in anticipation of this special event, featuring sinister up-tempo versions of Michael Jackson’s Thriller and Ray Parker, Jnr’s Ghostbusters Theme. Not to mention the most up to date dance floor filling chart hits including Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Robin Thicke and more – with extra teases and ghostly goings on throughout.
- Feels Like Heaven (Starlab Club Mix) – Newton
- Oh L’amour (Almighty Essential Mix) – Erasure
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody (JRMX Mix) – Whitney Houston
- All That She Wants (Lenny B’s Club Mix) – Salemme
- Total Eclipse Of The Heart (Spit And Polish Mix) – Nicki French
- The Time Warp (Northernbeat Club Mix) – Damian
- Don’t You Want Me (Almighty Mix) – Alcazar
- Ego (Almighty Club Mix) – The Saturdays
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) – Back Street Boys
- We Found Love – Rihanna Feat Calvin Harris
- Wake Me Up – Avicii
- Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Vocal Mix) – Lana Del Rey
- Ghostbusters (Funk Factor One Remix) – Ray Parker Jr.
- Bad Romance (Dave Aude Club Mix) – Lady GaGa
- Somebodys Watching Me (Hi_Tack Mix) – Beatfreakz
- Blurred Lines (JRMX Club Mix) – Robin Thicke (feat T.I & Pharrell)
- We Can’t Stop (Mike Rizzo Funk Generation Mix) – Miley Cyrus
- Roar (Cosmic Dawn Club Remix) – Katy Perry
- Ring The Alarm (Freemasons Club Mix) – Beyonce
- The One (Freemasons Vocal Mix) – Kylie
- Where Were You Last Night (Mike Coppock Mix) – Tracey Cole
- All Fired Up (The Alias Mix) – The Saturdays