Uplifting vocal house music mainly from around the mid 1990’s, complete with core electronic squelch sounds (developed around the mid-1980’s). This is the fourth in this ‘Handbag-House’ series – an anthemic sub-genre of house music that became most popular in gay clubs. It is known for booming female vocals, sometimes sampled from other recordings.Very Queer As Folk!
- Ain’t No Man (Almighty Full Mix) – Dina Carroll
- Don’t Give Me Your Life (Dancing Divas Mix) – Alex Party
- Ain’t No Love (Ain’t No Use) (Almighty Go Disco Mix) – Tabu feat. Mitzi B.
- All That She Wants (Lenny B’s Club Mix) – Salemme
- If You Buy This Record You Life Will Be Better – The Tamperer feat. Maya
- Tell It to My Heart (Matt Pop Club Mix) – Raquela
- If You Could Read My Mind (Loverush UK! Mix) – Roselle
- Just Keep Thinking About You (Almighty Mix) – Gloria Gaynor
- Try It (I’m In Love With A Married Man) (Almighty 12″ Mix) – Pet Shop Boys
- Reach Out And Touch (Somebody’s Hand) (Almighty Definitive Mix) – Diana Ross
- Dance In Neon Light (Remastered 12″) – Barbara Doust
- It Should Have Been You (Illusive Mix) – Hannah Jones
- A New Day Has Come (Mike Rizzo Club Mix) – Celine Dion
- Diva (Wayne G Mix) – Dana International