I’ve been asked to create a trance mix, and to be honest I was quite pleased as I’ve wanted do one to send to two of my friends that are both huge trance fans.
As usual with trance, you don’t get the instant hit of a sing-a-long chorus. Don’t get me wrong, I love a pop track as much as you, but sometimes (sometimes) it’s great for those moments where you want to zone out in the euphoria.
Historically, the most popular DJs in the world often played Trance music; in 12 of the last 13 years, such DJs always ranked #1 in the world in the DJ Mag ranking: Paul Oakenfold (1998–1999), Sasha (2000), Tiësto (2002–2004), Paul van Dyk (2005–2006), and Armin van Buuren (2007–2010).
- Just Around The Hill (12″ Mix) – Sash!
- I Don’t Wanna Stop (Original Mix) – ATB
- In & Out Of Love (LMC Extended Vocal Mix) – Armin Van Buuren Feat Sharon Den Adel
- Teenage Crime (Axwell & Henrik B Remode) – Adrian Lux
- Pulse & Thunder (Trance Mix) – Day V Lately
- Why Tell Me Why ’09 (Full Remix) – Offer Nissim Feat. Anita Meyer
- Solex (Close To The Edge) (Club Dub Mix) – Michael Woods
- Waiting (Vocal Mix) – Dash Berlin Feat. Emma Hewitt
- Heaven (Club Mix) – Timofey & Bartosz Brenes
- The Opera Song (Magik Muzik Mix) – Jurgen Vries
- Underneath Your Clothes (Fairlite Remix) – Shakira
- Nothing But You (PVD Club Mix) – Paul Van Dyk Feat. Hemstock & Jennings