Another memory for me.
The ‘Very Best’ of Express 501 has been my most downloaded mix by far and a follow-up will be posted soon. But before that, let’s step forward in time ever so slightly… We find ourselves in a land of lost souls called ‘Belthorne,’ which some may be familiar with. Here’s the high’s (and lows) of that bygone, never to be repeated era summed up in about 118 minutes.
No fancy artwork this time I’m afraid. Just the odd complaint about ‘drinking’ all your poppers, lengthy phone calls to boyfriend(s) and massively over-done Sunday roasts, with a slight hint of paint. Will you lend me some money to get my hair cut?
- Stars Are Blind (12″ Almighty Mix) – 3am Feat Tracey Cole
- Love Child (Almighty Club Class Mix) – Diana Ross & The Supremes
- Oopsy Daisy (Digital Dog Remix) – Chipmunk
- On A Night Like This (Almighty 12” Mix) – Almighty Showgirls
- Shattered Glass (Starlab Club Mix) – Natalie Powers
- Call Me (Northernbeat Master Mix) – Kelly Wilde
- Breathe Slow (Cahill Mix) – Alesha Dixon
- Ego (Almighty Club Mix) – The Saturdays
- Wake Up (Soul Seekerz Club Mix) – Slimy
- Not Gonna Get Us (Dave Aude’s Extension 119 Vocal Club Mix) – t.A.T.u.
- Beat Again (Digital Dog Club Mix) – JLS
- Blame It On You (Extended Mix) – Gathania
- When Love Takes Over (Almighty Anthem Mix) – Belle Lawrence
- Papillon (Tiesto Remix) – The Editors
- Rhinestone Cowboy (Mr Blue Lips does Country Club Mix) – James Reay
- Savin’ Myself (Almighty 12″ Essential Mix) – Eria Fachin
- Something Tells Me (Almighty 12″ Mix) – Cilla Black
- Endless Road (Almighty 12″ Anthem Mix) – Systematic
- Happy (Jason Nevins Extended Mix) – Leona Lewis
- Home – Paul Van Dyk